Managed Security – AV
What’s worse than a virus? The time and money wasted recovering from one!
Viruses, malware and spyware pose a very real threat to individuals and businesses alike. So how well prepared is your company to defend itself against an attack from an online predator? Stop wasting your valuable time and energy on the selection, testing, planning, deployment, updating and reporting of your anti-virus software and let Stuart and Dunn Office Choice handle it for you.
Many of us rely heavily on the internet to run our businesses effectively but the chances are that your organisation’s computers and laptops aren’t running to their full capacity thanks to the presence of malware or viruses. At Stuart and Dunn Office Choice Managed Anti-Virus services provide the skilled IT resources, domain expertise, centralised monitoring and management facilities, and proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your desktops and laptops against the ever present threat of viruses, spam and malware.
Benefits of a Managed Anti-virus solution from Stuart and Dunn Office Choice:
- Fully managed solution for the same price as your anti-virus software – enterprise class endpoint software managed and monitored by us 24/7.
- Reduced operating costs – security incidents can stop you from being 100% productive. This costs you money in lost productivity and opportunities. A virus can hit many machines and take weeks to eradicate. Minimise the risk and save money!
- Protect critical assets and data – proactive technologies add an additional protection layer against all types of unknown malware, targeted attacks and Internet threats
- A flexible security solution – our advanced security features offer appropriate security for any size of company and network.
- Comprehensive reporting – no longer will you be unsure of how well you are protected. We provide you with monthly reports that let you know you are safe!
- Total peace of mind – Buying an anti-virus solution, installing it, and relying on everyone to keep it updated is a worry. Rest assured that your servers, PCs and laptops are always protected and there is a group of dedicated experts taking care of them for you 24/7.
Did you know that 95% of small and midsize businesses have an anti-virus installed, but 74% still experienced attacks last year?
Instantaneous Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection
750 KB Client: Installs, Scans & Protects In Seconds
No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
Simple, Feature-Rich Web-Based Management Console
Powerful Endpoint Agent Commands
“Last Good State” Endpoint Rollback & Remediation
Instantaneous “One-Click” Global Support
System Cleaner Performance & Productivity Tools
Webroot SecureAnywhere® – Endpoint Protection is the next generation of endpoint security. It’s smarter, faster, more effective, and much easier to use and deploy.
Endpoint protection deploys and is fully operational in under 20 seconds.
Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in typically under 2 minutes – compared to hours with many traditional endpoints.
Clients for Windows PCs | Mac, laptops, and servers, including virtual servers.
Real-time and always up to date – it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
Transfers most of the security work to the cloud, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal—so you can eliminate the costs of a server management console and log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
View users by current Active Directory, IP Range or user Workgroups
Take a virtual interactive tour of our Standard web management console, or for more complex deployments our Global Site Manager web management console.
Webroot SecureAnywhere® runs alongside other programs—including other security software—so you don’t have to uninstall anything to deploy or try it.
Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.
* After initial scan, full system scans typically take two minutes or less
** 3G/4G data connection required
Your business deserves the best protection possible. Stuart and Dunn Office Choice provide anti-virus solutions that keep you safe from harm.